We are delighted to partner with Sixt Family Car Hire in Ireland. We provide child seats for Sixt throughout their Irish branches.
What does this mean for you?
- It means if you book your car and baby equipment through Sixt, it is our equipment you get.
- It means you are guaranteed to have the correct sized child seat on arrival (believe it or not, some car rental companies cannot guarantee a child seat).
- It means you have a wider choice of car seats than standard car rental companies.
- It means you can collect your buggy on arrival too!
- It means you have isofix infant seats.
- It means you have extended rearward facing, isofix seats for children up to 4 years (depending on weight and height).
- It means you have the choice of high back booster seats and not just a booster cushion.
- It means your equipment is thoroughly sanitized and safety checked between each and every hire.
- It means you have QR codes linked to easy-to-follow installation guides on hand to assist with installing the seats correctly.
- It means your seat has not been in an accident.
- It means on your return, you just leave everything in the car!